Hi all!
Since being home from the hospital for about two weeks, almost every day has been either the same as the day before or slightly better. I don't feel I've had any significantly backsliding days. Today, however, seemed noticeably better than yesterday. I drove the car for the first time in about two months--a short run to Fred Meyer with Sami. I even walked in to the store for a short time. I walked around the block twice when we returned home. We did the outing to get some necessary things (and to mail a bunch of paid bills) ahead of the snow storm we experienced later today. I did have one short nap session, which is less than I have been having each day. I remember clearly how weak I felt on the day home from the hospital--I have definitely progressed quite a bit from that base line!
Cheers!
Don
1 comment:
Yay, so glad to hear that progress is palpable to you! Big hugs!
Post a Comment